Our Commitment Charter
Pendulum Contracting Services take care of all things that tend to distract you from your priority concerns providing quality temporary job solutions.
We take the hassle of paying employees, contractors and temporary workers away ensuring they are paid on time each week or each month.
At Pendulum Contracting Services we pride ourselves on looking after both our employees and our clients, and with this in mind, we set up our Commitment Charter which is designed to ensure that our clients and our employees are cherished every step of the way.
Some Of Our Commitments
- 100% Compliant – we pride ourselves on the compliance that we provide not only to our employees and contractors but to the agencies that we engage with.
- Call Handling – we realise how frustrating call centres are so a ‘real’ person always answers the phone within 5 rings.
- Dedicated account managers – supplying first class service & here to support you every step of the way.
- Preferred suppliers – for some of the UK’s largest recruitment agencies
- 24/7 online access – to our easy to use online web portal
- Personal Employee Liaison Officer– dedicated Employee Liaison Officer to support Contractors.
- Emails/Website Messages – we don’t want anyone waiting around for a reply to a query so our policy is to answer any emails or website messages within 6 hours of receipt (providing the message is received Mon-Friday between 9 am to 4 pm.
- Expense monitoring – we monitor all expense claims forms and we provide any advice where we feel it is necessary. We also undertake random expense audits in order to ensure HMRC compliance.
- Invoices are sent to the agency (or end client) the very same day. This is providing that an online timesheet is submitted to us before 16.30 Monday to Friday.
- Credit control – Our Employee Liaison Officers provide a credit control service. This service is free of charge and will help any unpaid or underpaid invoices.
If you’re still unsure whether our services are right for you or your business and you would like to discuss the matter further, then why not contact one of our friendly support team who is here just waiting to help.