Why Work With Us?
Since its formation, Pendulum Contracting Services has gone from strength to strength. Now employing over 22 staff at our head office in Liverpool and working alongside numerous respected agencies and contractors in the UK, we have supplied compliant, transparent and cost-effective employment management services to over 30,000 contractor employees.
The fantastic relationships our team has developed over the years with agencies, recruiters and of course individual contractors have put us where we are today! The main goal of our award-winning service is not only to provide excellent levels of support but to also make any administration as simple and as transparent as possible. So if you’re an agency or contractor and would like to make an appointment with one of our specialist team then please give us a call now!
Make The Right Choice!
Here at Pendulum Contracting Services, our customers’ experience is absolutely essential to everything that we do. After you join you will find that we have appointed you with a dedicated account manager who will be your single point of contact. What’s more, we will also provide access details so that you can log onto our unique login portal where you can upload timesheets and expenses. Your account manager and our support team will be with you every step of the way.
Other Benefits to Working with Us
- We take compliance seriously at Pendulum Contracting Services and our payroll team ensures that your pay meets with all tax and employment legislation, together with any sector-specific regulations.
- We are fully tax compliant & we regularly engage with our employment and tax specialists to ensure that we are fully up to date with any existing and recent legislation.
- Your call is important to us and will not be routed through a call centre and our lines are always answered promptly by one of our team.
- All invoicing, payroll and the majority of administration is handled and administered by ourselves letting you get on with the thing you do best.
- You can submit expenses through our online portal which is totally secure and simple to use.
If you’re still unsure whether our services are right for you or your business and you would like to discuss the matter further, then why not contact one of our friendly support team who is here just waiting to help.