Maximise Your Income With Our Umbrella Solution
Pendulum’s Umbrella Solution enables contractors to maximise their income, by allowing them to claim back legitimate business-related expenses subject to their SDC status. Depending on whether an individual is subject to supervision, direction or control (SDC) of the agency or end client; allowable expenses could include travel, PPE, and subsistence whilst on assignment. We have controlled procedures and processes in place to verify an employees eligibility when claiming their expenses, and our team works tirelessly guiding our contractors through the tricky world of expense claims, providing advice into what they can and cannot claim for and making the process as simple as possible. Compliance is always at the forefront of all we do, thereby ensuring that work carried out within our Umbrella Solution is entirely compliant with HMRC regulations.
By working through our Umbrella Solution you become an employee of our Umbrella Company and are therefore paid on a PAYE basis. This solution is very beneficial for contractors and temporary workers who plan on working on short or mid-term assignments. We will pay you directly via PAYE and take care of all the necessary tax/NI calculations and subsequent payments to HMRC.
Benefits of Umbrella
Pendulum Contracting Services Umbrella Solution is ideal for those contractors wishing to maintain the flexibility that contracting offers, whilst gaining the benefits that employment can bring.
As an Umbrella employee of Pendulum Contracting Services contractors will benefit from:
- Full insurance – Employers Liability, Public Liability and Professional Indemnity as standard
- Hassle Free Employment – Full employment rights including statutory payments and holiday pay.
- Dedicated Contacts – You have a dedicated administrator to help with any queries and a dedicated payroll manager should you have any queries on your take-home pay.
- Compliance Assured – As we are no stranger to the marketplace we ensure all compliance matters are handled on your behalf, without you taking on the hassle of trying to understand complex legislation.
- Paid on time – We ensure your wages are paid to your nominated bank account weekly.
- Employee Pension Scheme – Employees of Pendulum are entitled to a Workplace Pension subject to qualifying criteria and will have employer contributions made on a weekly basis to their individual pension pot.
If you’re still unsure whether our services are right for you or your business and you would like to discuss the matter further, then why not contact one of our friendly support team who are here just waiting to help.