Privacy & Cookies
This Policy outlines how we collect store and use information about individuals and organisations. It will be continuously assessed against new technologies, business practices and the changing needs of everyone we deal with. We process data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988 & GDPR 2018.
Our Data Protection Policy recognises two kinds of personal data that require different levels of protection:
1) Personally-Identifiable Information includes, for example, e-mail addresses, billing information, employment status and ‘click stream’ data that tracks visitor activity on a Web site or online service.
2) Sensitive Data, involves additional safeguards. Sensitive Data includes, by way of example: Individuals’ home telephone numbers, Bank Account, Income Tax and National Insurance numbers, interview notes, CV’s, etc.
Our Policy provides the following:
1) Notice and use: Pendulum Contracting Services Ltd collects Personally-Identifiable Information and Sensitive Data only when there is a legitimate business need to do so. We will inform you about why we are collecting Personally-Identifiable Information and how we intend to use it. We need to collect and store your name, address, and other basic Personally-Identifiable Information to provide you with the service you requested, as well as for billing purposes. This information also enables us to develop and customise services better to meet your needs and preferences and to bring to your attention job opportunities from Pendulum Contracting Services Ltd.
2) Transfer and disclosure: If necessary, we may pass your information between our offices. Our offices are listed on this website and updated as appropriate. From time to time, we are approached by companies and organisations that have a product or service that we believe may be of interest to you. We may share your Personally-Identifiable Information with these companies to assist you with any requirements that you may have. We will, however, always gain your permission before disclosing Personally-Identifiable Information to third parties that are not affiliated to Pendulum Contracting Services Ltd. Apart from this we will never disclose information about you unless you have authorised us to do so or, otherwise, if we are obliged to do so by law.
3) Security: we will maintain appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of your Personally-Identifiable Information. Should we hold any sensitive personal data for you; we will protect that information with extra care. We will not distribute Sensitive Data outside of Pendulum Contracting Services Ltd
4) Consent: by using our website, you consent to the collection and use of your personal data in the manner set out in this policy.
6) Links to other websites: we are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of any linked websites, whether you access such site from our site or access this site from a linked site.
7) Access, Review and Correction: We are continuing to enhance our procedures to enable you to review and correct, upon request, the Personally-Identifiable Information we collect from you. Currently, we need you to make such a request in a manner that can be verified.
Pendulum Contracting Services will not sell personal data in any form, including mailing lists. All collected data is for internal use only:
Pendulum Contracting Services will oversee implementation of and compliance with our Policy. We will adapt the Policy to reflect changes in technology and the expectations of everyone we deal with. To ensure that we are following our stated Policy, we also conduct periodic and random audits of our Web sites and other systems.
Our website uses both persistent and session cookies:
Persistent Cookies – are used to allow the website to recognise users when they return to the site and to remember certain information about their preferences. These cookies stay on your computer permanently, until you “manually” delete them.
Session cookies are used in order to allow customers to carry information across pages of the website, without having to re-enter such information. These cookies delete themselves automatically when you leave a website or when you shut down your browser.
We have also developed relationships with carefully selected and monitored partners, to assist in the delivery of a high quality website. Our website works with cookie applications such as Google Analytics as this helps us understand how our visitors are interacting with our website & to allow us to improve the customer experience.
We may also offer a “share widget on some of our website pages where content can be shared easily via various social media websites.
Any changes to this Policy will be posted on this page and where appropriate, notified to you by email.